The “Zamir Niazi” Glitch Hoodie
A minimalistic design that consists of a glitch edit image of renowned Pakistani journalist and author, Zamir Niazi. Niazi penned three books in his lifetime around practices and history of censorship in Pakistan. In 1995 the writer returned his pride of performance award to the government, in response to its closure of 6 major newspapers. The front of the hoodie also includes INTERMISSION III custom designed logo, never to be reintroduced again.
The sweatshirt is constructed from 100% compact combed 500 gsm cotton fleece, custom milled for Rastah.
*THIS IS A LIMITED EDITION ITEM WHICH WILL NOT BE RESTOCKED ONCE SOLD OUT*
- Slightly oversized fit
- Dropped shoulders
- 500 GSM compact combed fleece (custom milled)
- “Rastah” INTERMISSION III monogram printed on front
- 100% cotton
- sublimation printed design on front
- Washing/Handling: Hand wash with cold water inside out & hang to dry
- Male Model: 5'11; Wearing Medium | Female Model: 5'8; Wearing Medium