“SUBLIMINAL” Heavyweight Graffiti Sweatshirt
The sweatshirt is a design creation by one of Rastah’s very own in house artists, Alyan Khan Tareen, and is a juxtaposition of subliminal graffiti elements ( if you know you know) , archival imagery, and newspaper clippings. The archive image on the front is of renowned Pakistani singer, Iqbal Bano. The newspaper clipping on the back is an extract from a Dawn Newspaper that was written in protest towards acts of censorship by the authorities on the press in 1953. The front of the Sweatshirt also includes INTERMISSION III custom designed logo, never to be reintroduced again.
The sweatshirt is constructed from 100% compact combed 500 gsm cotton terry, custom milled for Rastah.
*THIS IS A LIMITED EDITION ITEM WHICH WILL NOT BE RESTOCKED ONCE SOLD OUT*
- Slightly oversized fit
- Dropped shoulders
- 500 GSM compact combed terry ( Custom Milled)
- “Rastah” INTERMISSION III monogram on front
- Printed detailing all over
- 100% cotton
- ribbed collar, cuffs and waist
- Washing/Handling: Hand/machine wash with cold water inside out & hang to dry
- Male Model: 6ft; Wearing Medium | Female Model: 5'6; Recommended size - S