ROYAL BLUE EMBROIDERED APPLIQUE HOODIE
A 400 gsm oversized royal blue hoodie with an extended silhouette and hemmed bottom opening. The garment contains various hand embroidered panels sourced from the Tharparkar region of Sindh. Each section of embroidery consists of different styles of threadwork and mirror work native to the region, with some overlapping techniques reminiscent of Baloch traditions. Each piece is truly unique as the sections of hand embroidery are different on each garment. Some of the styles of embroidery included are but not limited to: kaacha taanka, dassoti mukhri, mirror work, Balochi taanka, neren gujrati taanka.
- “Rastah” monogram on front
- Panelled at the sleeves and the body
- 80/20 Cotton: Polyester ratio
- Hand embroidered patchwork panels appliquéd on to the garment
- Washing/Handling: Hand wash with cold water inside out & hang to dry
- Male Model: 5'10; Wearing Medium | Female Model: 5'5; Wearing Small
We offer domestic shipping within USA and PAKISTAN, shipping will take 4-5 business days once items shipped out. All other international orders will take 7-10 business days once shipped out.
Items on sale cannot be returned or exchanged. We offer a 14 day return/exchange policy. To make a return or request an exchange, contact us through our contact page or directly via email at firstname.lastname@example.org