Olive Green Jamawar Patchwork Hoodie
An in-house favourite, The Jamawar Patchwork Hoodie is a testament to Rastah’s growing knowledge of cut-and-sew detailing. Hand selected ‘jamawar’ patches are 4-thread overlocked and then stitched all over the hoodie with accentuated stitch detailing. This piece celebrates the fragmented, chaotic, mysterious experience of Lahore, the city at the heart of this entire collection. On the back, an illustration of Emperor Jehangir, whose tomb guards the city of Lahore, serenely addresses the viewer.
- Olive Green
- “Rastah” Urdu logo embroidered across the centre
- 80/20 cotton poly ratio
- Slightly oversized silhouette with dropped shoulders
- 300 GSM Fleece
- Pleated sleeves at ribbed cuffs
- Variety of jamawar fabric in a jacquard weave patched all over the hoodie
- Patches are individually 4 - thread overlocked before being stitched on to the hoodie with a low SPI to accentuate the stitch detailing
- Jamawar is a traditionally woven fabric in Pakistan which is closely tied to the country’s heritage and artisanship
- Back features patchwork layout with one patch on hand woven khaddar fabric.
- Washing/Handling: Hand wash with cold water inside out & hang to dry
- Male Model: 6'2; Wearing Large | Female Model: 5'10; Wearing Medium