Hand Block Printed "RAVE" Velvet Hoodie
Perhaps one of VOLUME V's most iconic pieces, The hand printed velvet hoodie is a garment that exudes the the major thematic element of the collection - Feelings of youth exuberance and identity crisis. It is chaotic conversation of what we perceive our reality to be, and what those around us wish to project onto us. The velvet for this hoodie is first sublimation printed using an in-house designed print, and then hand block printed by Rastah's in house blockprinted - Aslam Mirza. The back of the hoodie has screen printed texted in Urdu, that translates to "Maybe someone will see me now" in English.
The garment pairs perfectly as a set with matching sweatpants in the same design.
*THIS IS A LIMITED EDITION PIECE THAT WILL NOT BE MADE AGAIN ONCE SOLD OUT*
- slightly oversized fit
- sublimation printed, and then hand block printed
- viscose velvet fabric with cotton lining
- elasticated sleeves and bottom opening
- Rastah Volume V monogram printed on front
- Screen printed text on the back
- Washing/Handling: Hand wash with cold water inside out & hang to dry
- Male Model: 6'1; wearing: Medium | Female Model: 5'7; Wearing small