The mutated rose jacket is the epitome of Rastah vision of engineering contemporary silhouettes. The jacket mirrors an alien mutation and derives inspiration from ideas of rebirth. The fabric was hand woven in Kasur with printed silk frill detail on the sleeve. Multiple external darts are visible on the front and back providing seamless accentuation at the waist while it visually mirrors alien stems. The collar is made in hand woven fabric and was engineered to accentuate the neck.
- Custom fit
- The jacket is entirely made in hand woven fabric
- Printed silk frill encapsulated in net on the sleeves
- High rise collar to accentuate the neck
- Washing/Handling: Hand wash with cold water inside out & hang to dry
- Male Model: 5'10 and 150 lbs wearing: Medium | Female Model: 5'9 and 105 lbs wearing small
*This is a limited edition item. No restocks*
*This piece will be launching on the 20th of March at 1pm EST/10pm PAK time. All orders will start to ship from the 25th of March*
one of a kind
Our handwoven pieces go through more than week-long process to create. Much care and attention to detail has gone into each one to show its unique story.