A maroon heavy weight t-shirt adorned by a sleeve patch showcasing the siege of Golconda in 1687 by Aurengzeb. The design is printed on hand woven khaddar fabric. The fabric was made in house and stitched on with raw edges allowing for a more gritty & worn look.
- 300 gsm heavyweight fleece
- Maroon colour
- 80/20 cotton poly ratio
- Slightly oversized silhouette
- Dropped shoulders
- Washing/handling: hand wash with cold water and hang to dry
- Rastah monogram on front in accrue colour
- Pleated sleeves
- Ribbed cuffs, hems and collar
- Male model is 5’10 and wearing a medium, female model is 5’6 and wearing a small.
RASTAH offers shipping worldwide. We also provide free shipping for orders above $200.00 USD. Shipping of orders will will take 2-3 business days except for our jackets which will be sent out within 14 days and will also take 2-3 business days to deliver.
We offer a 14 day return/exchange policy. To make a return or request an exchange, contact us through our contact page or directly via email at firstname.lastname@example.org