Maroon Sleeve Patch T-Shirt
A maroon heavy weight t-shirt adorned by a sleeve patch showcasing the siege of Golconda in 1687 by Aurengzeb. The design is printed on hand woven khaddar fabric. The fabric was made in house and stitched on with raw edges allowing for a more gritty & worn look.
- 300 gsm heavyweight fleece
- Maroon colour
- 80/20 cotton poly ratio
- Slightly oversized silhouette
- Dropped shoulders
- Washing/handling: hand wash with cold water and hang to dry
- Rastah monogram on front in accrue colour
- Pleated sleeves
- Ribbed cuffs, hems and collar
- Male model is 5’10 and wearing a medium, female model is 5’6 and wearing a small.
We offer domestic shipping within USA and PAKISTAN, shipping will take 4-5 business days once items shipped out. All other international orders will take 7-10 business days once shipped out.
We offer a 14 day return/exchange policy. To make a return or request an exchange, contact us through our contact page or directly via email at email@example.com