FIRE POPPY TWILL JACKET
The fire poppy jacket is made in black handmade twill and boasts block printed details on the front and back. Fire poppy seeds can lay dormant for centuries and need a cue from the fire to germinate. They’re usually the first flowers to blossom after a wildfire. The printed fire poppy ties in with the concept of rebirth. The jacket also features distressed paneling on the shoulder and sleeve.
- slightly oversized fit
- Distressed paneling on the front/back shoulder and sleeve
- Handmade black twill with vertical orange lines.
- hand block printed details all over the jacket
- Washing/Handling: Hand wash with cold water inside out & hang to dry
- Male Model: 5'10 and 150 lbs wearing: Medium | Female Model: 5'9 and 105 lbs wearing small
*This is a limited edition item. No restocks*
*This piece will be launching on the 20th of March at 1pm EST/10pm PAK time. All orders will start to ship from the 25th of March*