The fire poppy jacket is made in black handmade twill and boasts block printed details on the front and back. Fire poppy seeds can lay dormant for centuries and need a cue from the fire to germinate. They’re usually the first flowers to blossom after a wildfire. The printed fire poppy ties in with the concept of rebirth. The jacket also features distressed paneling on the shoulder and sleeve.
- slightly oversized fit
- Distressed paneling on the front/back shoulder and sleeve
- Handmade black twill with vertical orange lines.
- hand block printed details all over the jacket
- Washing/Handling: Hand wash with cold water inside out & hang to dry
- Male Model: 5'10 and 150 lbs wearing: Medium | Female Model: 5'9 and 105 lbs wearing small
*This is a limited edition item. No restocks*
*This piece will be launching on the 20th of March at 1pm EST/10pm PAK time. All orders will start to ship from the 25th of March*
one of a kind
Our handwoven pieces go through more than week-long process to create. Much care and attention to detail has gone into each one to show its unique story.