White Patch T-Shirt
Basic oversized ecru terry t shirt. A hand-woven patch on the back showcases a vintage tourism poster, first issued by the Pakistan Ministry of Tourism in the 1970s. The subject of the poster, the Wazir Khan mosque in Lahore, was commissioned by Mughal Emperor Shah Jehan in 1634 and is considered one of the greatest extant examples of Mughal tile work in the world.
- 260 gsm heavyweight terry
- Raw edges at sleeves and hem
- 80/20 cotton poly ratio
- Slightly oversized silhouette
- Dropped shoulders
- Washing/handling: hand wash with cold water and hang to dry
- Rastah monogram on front in white color
- Male model wearing medium 5'10
- Female model wearing small 5'5
We offer domestic shipping within USA and PAKISTAN, shipping will take 4-5 business days once items shipped out. All other international orders will take 7-10 business days once shipped out.
Items on sale cannot be returned or exchanged. We offer a 14 day return/exchange policy. To make a return or request an exchange, contact us through our contact page or directly via email at firstname.lastname@example.org