This handwoven, denim jacket consists of two panels. The upper panel is constructed using entirely hand woven denim made in Kasur by our house artisans. The Rastah logo is hand painted on the front by a single artist. The denim is attached to the lower panel with raw edge detailing. The bottom panel is made of cotton fabric with exclusive floral block printing. Frayed sleeves and body hem. Raw edge patch pockets consisting of both block print and denim fabric. The Desi Denim Jacket is a conversational piece that juxtaposes a traditional western fabric in denim and Pakistani block print alongside each other.
- Top Panel: 14 oz 100% cotton hand-woven denim. Lower Panel: 100% cotton canvas
- Hand painted Rastah logo on the front
- Hand blockprinted lower panel using natural dyes
- Raw edge detailing at edges and panel attachment
- Patch pockets consisting of denim and blockprint fabric
- Washing/Handling: Hand wash with cold water inside out & hang to dry
- Male Model: 5'10; Wearing Medium | Female Model: 5'5; Wearing Small
RASTAH offers shipping worldwide. We also provide free shipping for orders above $200.00 USD. Shipping of orders will will take 2-3 business days except for our jackets which will be sent out within 14 days and will also take 2-3 business days to deliver.
We offer a 14 day return/exchange policy. To make a return or request an exchange, contact us through our contact page or directly via email at email@example.com