A juxtaposition of experimental design through dystopian thread work and a popular Urdu reference to the city of Lahore – “Lahore Lahore Ay”. The details on the front are all done by hand and the text on the back is hand machine embroidered. The t shirt is an ode to the iconic Pakistani song “Lahore Lahore Aye” by Tariq Tafu, which is now one of the most famous catch phrases within the city. Despite its chaotic elements and structure, the city remains one of the most vibrant and prominent jewels of South Asia. This piece encapsulates the spirit of harmony even amongst sheer chaos.
- 300 gsm heavyweight fleece
- Earth green colour
- Raw edges at sleeves and hem
- 80/20 cotton poly ratio
- Slightly oversized silhouette
- Dropped shoulders
- Washing/handling: hand wash with cold water and hang to dry
- Rastah monogram on front in black colour
- Hand embroidered multi-colour thread detailing on front panel
- Hand machine embroidered phrase – “Lahore Lahore Aye” using a thick acrylic thread on the back panel
- Male model is 5’10 and wearing a medium, female model is 5’6 and wearing a small.
We offer a 14 day return/exchange policy. To make a return or request an exchange, contact us through our contact page or directly via email at firstname.lastname@example.org