Blockprint Fiery Rose T-Shirt
Hand block printed ecru t shirt showcasing one of Rastah’s signature hand painted motifs – “THE FIERY ROSE”. It is a piece that epitomizes the house’s narrative of continuation through rediscovery. The back of the piece showcases a rectangular block that has been a mainstay in the “jhaandoo” block printing family which is our block printer's family name who have been block printing for four generations. However, they sadly fell off the map as foreigners in Pakistan started to leave the country post 9/11. This piece is an encapsulation of the Pakistani artisan and his struggle to create despite the odds. It is truly a piece “for the artist, from the artist”.
- 260 gsm heavyweight terry
- Accrue color
- Raw edges at sleeves and hem
- 80/20 cotton poly ratio
- Slightly oversized silhouette
- Dropped shoulders
- Washing/handling: hand wash with cold water and hang to dry
- Rastah monogram on front in black colour
- Hand block printed and painted using naturally occurring dyes
- Block printed using wooden blocks passed down across four generations
- Male model is 5’10 and wearing a medium, female model is 5’6 and wearing a small.
We offer domestic shipping within USA and PAKISTAN, shipping will take 4-5 business days once items shipped out. All other international orders will take 7-10 business days once shipped out.
Items on sale cannot be returned or exchanged. We offer a 14 day return/exchange policy. To make a return or request an exchange, contact us through our contact page or directly via email at firstname.lastname@example.org