Black Oil Wash Vintage Hoodie
For Volume IV, Rastah re-examines its basics and presents elevated garments with greater depth and dimension. The back panel on this black hoodie features a screen printed design by Lahore based artist, Alyan Khan Tareen. The fabric is garment dyed and oil washed using an in-house dye formula to achieve a rustic, vintage effect, with faded seams.
The design is a dystopian representation that examines a unique take by the artist on how a painted bedford truck travels during the night, shining bright but still carrying a mysterious aura moving from place to place.
*THIS IS A LIMITED EDITION ITEM WHICH WILL NOT BE RESTOCKED ONCE SOLD OUT*
- Slightly oversized fit
- Dropped shoulders
- 500 GSM compact combed fleece
- vintage oil wash
- “Rastah” volume IV monogram printed on front
- 80/20 Cotton: Polyester ratio
- screen print design on back panel
- Washing/Handling: Hand wash with cold water inside out & hang to dry
- Male Model: 5'10; Wearing Medium | Female Model: 5'7; Wearing Small