"SAJAN RUS GAYE" HAND PRINTED SMOKE GREY SWEATPANTS
Hand screen printed sweatpants with a regular fit. The front of the design includes the Rastah Volume VI logo.
The prints on this piece are inspired by the human condition and nuanced concepts of the interplay between love and fear. The garment features a print with overlapping typography in Urdu - "Sajan rus gaye" , which in English translates to - "my love has left me"
- regular fit
- 80% cotton and 20% polyester heavyweight fleece fabric
- Rastah Volume VI monogram screen printed on front
- hand screen printed design on front
- Washing/Handling: Hand or machine wash with cold water inside out & hang to dry, or dry on low heat
- Male Model: 5'11 and 150 lbs wearing medium | Female Model: 5'10 and 105 lbs wearing small
*This is a limited edition item. No restocks*