SHEHRI BABU VINTAGE POSTER T-SHIRT
Oversized red terry cloth t-shirt with hand distressed, raw edges at the collar. A handwoven patch on the back showcases the 1953 Pakistani film – “Shehri Babu”. Shehri Babu was the first Punjabi language film to screen in Pakistan, and was met with such critical claim that is said to have the paved the way for Pakistan’s still rich and ever expanding Punjabi filmscape. The film’s iconic sound track, still referenced today, was created by famed music composer Rashid Attre and songstress Zubaida Khanum.
- 260 gsm heavyweight terry
- Raw edges at sleeves and hem
- 80/20 cotton poly ratio
- Slightly oversized silhouette
- Dropped shoulders
- Washing/handling: hand wash with cold water and hang to dry
- Rastah monogram on front in white color
- Male model wearing medium 5'10
- Female model wearing small 5'5
We offer domestic shipping within USA and PAKISTAN, shipping will take 4-5 business days once items shipped out. All other international orders will take 7-10 business days once shipped out.
We offer a 14 day return/exchange policy. To make a return or request an exchange, contact us through our contact page or directly via email at firstname.lastname@example.org