Hand Block Printed "RAVE" Velvet Sweatpants
Perhaps one of VOLUME V's most iconic pieces, The hand printed velvet sweatpants exude the major thematic element of the collection - Feelings of youth exuberance and identity crisis. It is a chaotic conversation of what we perceive our reality to be, and what those around us wish to project onto us. The velvet is first sublimation printed using an in-house designed print, and then hand block printed by Rastah's in house blockprinter - Aslam Mirza. an elasticated waistband maes the garment effortlessly easy to wear.
The garment pairs perfectly as a set with our matching velvet hoodie in the same design.
*THIS IS A LIMITED EDITION PIECE THAT WILL NOT BE MADE AGAIN ONCE SOLD OUT*
- slightly relaxed fit
- sublimation printed, and then hand block printed
- viscose velvet fabric with cotton lining
- elasticated waistband and cuffs
- Rastah Volume V monogram printed on front
- Washing/Handling: Hand wash with cold water inside out & hang to dry
- Male Model: 6'1; wearing: Medium | Female Model: 5'7; Wearing small