Basic oversized ecru terry t shirt. A hand-woven patch on the back showcases a vintage tourism poster, first issued by the Pakistan Ministry of Tourism in the 1970s. The subject of the poster, the Wazir Khan mosque in Lahore, was commissioned by Mughal Emperor Shah Jehan in 1634 and is considered one of the greatest extant examples of Mughal tile work in the world.
- 260 gsm heavyweight terry
- Raw edges at sleeves and hem
- 80/20 cotton poly ratio
- Slightly oversized silhouette
- Dropped shoulders
- Washing/handling: hand wash with cold water and hang to dry
- Rastah monogram on front in white color
- Male model wearing medium 5'10
- Female model wearing small 5'5
RASTAH offers shipping worldwide. We also provide free shipping for orders above $200.00 USD. Shipping of orders will will take 2-3 business days except for our jackets which will be sent out within 14 days and will also take 2-3 business days to deliver.
We offer a 14 day return/exchange policy. To make a return or request an exchange, contact us through our contact page or directly via email at email@example.com