Red Marble Wash "Keys to My Heart" Patch Sweatshirt
You Save: $37.50 USD (30%)
This garment is part of a collaboration with Lahore based, multidisciplinary artist Inzer Mubashar. The panel, printed on handwoven slub khaddar is stitched on the the center of the garment. The unique distorted effect on the fabric is created by garment dying and marble washing the garment using in-house dye formulas.
Inzer's design depicts an ornately decorated hand with truck art motifs which is holding on to a pair of keys. The symbolic meaning behind the design is an attempt at examining how we as human beings present our best selves to the world, which in turn is what incites those we interact with to, as inzer puts it, "gain the keys to our heart". the design also features a very common phrase within truck art subcultures, "kher naal aa, kher naal ja", which in english translates to, "May your journey to and fro be a safe one".
*THIS IS A LIMITED EDITION ITEM WHICH WILL NOT BE RESTOCKED ONCE SOLD OUT*
- Slightly oversized fit
- Dropped shoulders
- 400 GSM fleece
- “Rastah” Volume IV monogram on front
- 80/20 Cotton: Polyester ratio
- ribbed collar, cuffs and waist
- hand woven printed khaddar patch
- Washing/Handling: Hand wash with cold water inside out & hang to dry
- Male Model: 6ft; Wearing Medium | Female Model: 5'5; Wearing Small