Grey Marble Wash Rooster Patch Hoodie
For Volume IV, Rastah re-examines its basics and presents elevated garments with greater depth and dimension. This garment marks the house's third consecutive collaboration with Pakistani digital artist Digink. The unique distorted effect on the fabric is created by garment dying and marble washing the garment using in-house dye formulas to give it a vintage and distorted appearance.
The printed patch on the back features two roosters facing each other one of which is in black and white and printed on a different patch all together to give the artwork symbolic layering and texture. Roosters are a very common motif within Pakistani truck art, and the use of a separate complimentary monochrome patch is a figurative play at the duality of how man perceives his surroundings, in comparison to how what their actual essence is.
*THIS IS A LIMITED EDITION ITEM WHICH WILL NOT BE RESTOCKED ONCE SOLD OUT*
- Slightly oversized fit
- Dropped shoulders
- 500 GSM compact combed fleece
- “Rastah” volume IV monogram printed on front
- 80/20 Cotton: Polyester ratio
- Garment dyed with marbling effect
- Printed jute polyester patches on the back
- Washing/Handling: Hand wash with cold water inside out & hang to dry
- Male Model: 6ft; Wearing Medium | Female Model: 5'5; Wearing Small