Digink Melting Patch Acid Wash T-shirt
For Volume IV, Rastah re-examines its basics and presents elevated garments with greater depth and dimension. This acid wash vintage grey Volume IV exclusive crew neck t-shirt was acid washed in-house to give it a faded texture.
The garment includes two patches on the front, with one stitched atop the other. This marks the house's third collaboration with popular graphic designer, "Digink".
The artwork showcases tradition truck art motifs constructed within a unique composition and offset with certain parts in black and white. This affect was purposefully created to elude to the misrepresented nature of Pakistan's much celebrated hand painted Bedford trucks.
*THIS IS A LIMITED EDITION ITEM WHICH WILL NOT BE RESTOCKED ONCE SOLD OUT*
- Slightly oversized fit
- Dropped shoulders
- 270 GSM compact combed terry
- “Rastah” Volume IV patch
- 80/20 Cotton: Polyester ratio
- Printed Khaddar fabric patch on the front
- Washing/Handling: Hand wash with cold water inside out & hang to dry
- Male Model: 5'10; Wearing Medium | Female Model: 5'7; Wearing Small